- Upon first ever use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/8” before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Candle container and/or wax can become hot when in use. Handle with care.
- Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.